A classic trapper hat with the premium Harris Tweed finish.
The outer shell is made from the famous 100% hand-crafted virgin wool, combined with the warm and luxurious feeling of the inner faux fur – Our Charles Trapper Hat will keep your head shielded from the coldest of winds.
Lightly sponge clean with cold water to preserve the quality of your hat.
- 100% Authentic Harris Tweed – a classic hat with the premium Harris Tweed finish.
- Super warm – 100% wool and faux fur enclosures make this the perfect winter hat.
- Designed with 20+ years experience – we’ve been designing tweed hats for 20+ years. So you can be assured of excellent craftsmanship.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight, so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Renewable source – the sheep grow their woollen fleece back every year, so it is a renewable source. Wool production also creates a low amount of carbon emissions.
- Windproof – firm fitting and faux fur enclosures protect you from cold winds.
- Shower-proof – it is water-resistant as tweed can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without soaking through.
- Buttoned ear holes – side ear holes for proper hearing. Small ear-flaps can be buttoned over for shielding from the cold.
- Solid feel – as usual, our hats give you a deep fit, so it feels snug and firm around your head. Be sure to check our size guide.
- Resistant to creases and wrinkles – you won’t have to worry about your tweed garment creasing or wrinkling due to its natural elasticity.
- Your Charles Trapper Hat will be dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Moss Green, White Sand, Midnight Blue, and Charcoal.
- Complete the look with our range of country clothing.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell made from 100% pure virgin wool.
- Inner lining made from 100% polyester.
- Faux fur.
- Ear holes with buttoned ear flaps.
- Double studded chin strap enclosure.
- Extendable studded forehead flap.
- Removable Harris Tweed seam label on left ear flap.